Whether you are a landlord, tenant or applicant, you are the focus of our service. We are committed to delivering excellent customer service.
This charter is our promise to you about the levels of customer service you can expect from every member of staff here at CityWest Residential. It sets out our customer service principles and the service standards that we aim to meet.
Our customer service principles
We will demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer services by:
- Dealing with your enquires professionally and efficiently.
- Treating your enquiries seriously, aiming for the right answer the first time.
- Being polite, courteous and clear about what can and cannot be done.
- Treating all people fairly and recognising your point of view.
- Actively seeking your views to help us improve the service.
- Promoting equal opportunities in all areas of service delivery.
- Providing an accessible service.
- Our office will be open 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- An emergency service will be provided outside of these hours for our managed services
- Our office will be accessible and user friendly, with clear signage and clean and tidy reception areas.
- All staff will carry name badges for your inspection.
- If you have a pre-arranged appointment we will ensure that you do not have to wait more than ten minutes.
- Private interview rooms are available in all our offices.
- Your calls will be answered within four rings.
- Where this is not possible, you will be given the choice to go through to another extension or leave a message.
- When answering the telephone we will give our name and department.
- If we cannot answer your query immediately, we will ring you back on the next working day, if not before.
- If you write to us, by post, fax or e-mail we will reply within 10 working days.
- We will use plain language in our reply.
- Where possible we have made physical changes to our office to make them more accessible in line with the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Where this has not been possible, services will be offered in a different way for example by home visits.
- All our offices have induction loops, and access to the BT ‘Typetalk' service for deaf / hard of hearing customers.
- Information is available in large print, Braille, or audio tape on request.
- We will offer help with forms and home visits.
- Where appropriate we will provide translation and interpretation services for customers.
- Carrying out spot checks and internal audits.
- Carrying out external audit via the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA)
- Undertaking ‘mystery shopping' with our customers help.
- Monitoring complaints and your feedback through regular satisfaction surveys.
Customer service standards
CityWest Residential's office
Access to the service
How well are we doing?
We will check how well we are doing against these standards by:
Any comments or suggestions?
These service standards will be reviewed in conjunction with residents. If you can think of ways to improve them please let us know. You can contact us by:
Postal address: 21 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X 7EA
Phone: 020 7245 2000
Text Phone / Minicom : 020 7245 2063
Fax: 020 7245 2001