We want to put things right - and quickly!
Sometimes when you try to complain to a company, it feels as though you are talking to a brick wall. However CityWest Residential will always welcome your feedback!
Whether you are a landlord, tenant or a perspective applicant we will do everything we can to make sure you have a brilliant experience with us. Sadly, we realise that sometimes things will go wrong. When that happens we want to hear about it. Likewise if you have had a brilliant experience with us please let us know!
We promise to actively listen to your comments, suggestions and opinions and use these to improve our service.
Our complaints procedure
- Negotiator: If you have any queries or issues regarding your service please contact your negotiator who should be able to resolve this.
- Senior Negotiator: If you are unhappy with the response and would like to escalate it to their supervisor, please contact the Senior Negotiator to investigate.
- Head of CityWest Residential: Sometimes the issue may remain unresolved. If this happens the Head of CityWest Residential will review the matter.
- Director responsible for CityWest Residential: On rare occasions when the matter remains outstanding, we would like you to escalate it to the director responsible. Following the Director of Finance and Strategy’s investigation, a written statement expressing our final view will be sent to you. This will include any offer made. This letter will confirm that you are entitled if dissatisfied to refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman.
- Refer the matter to the Ombudsman: Complainants need to contact the Ombudsman within 12 months of the incident for a review.
Head of CityWest Residential
21 Grosvenor Place, London SW1X 7EA
Tel: 020 7245 2186
The Ombudsman of Estate Agents
Ombudsman for Estate Agents
Beckett House, 4 Bridge Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2LX
Tel: 01722 333306
Fax: 01722 332296
Improving the complaints service
We have reviewed the complaints process and put together lessons learned and plans for the future.