Bayswater estate agents are unanimous, - the Bayswater area is rapidly becoming one of the most desirable places to live in the UK.
Located in West London, it’s widely known as one of the city’s most cosmopolitan hotspots, with large American, Arab, Greek and Brazilian communities, bringing an energy and vitality to this sought-after location. Stunning properties for sale or to rent are on offer, at prices more affordable than its close neighbours Notting Hill and Mayfair.
Bayswater is known for its diverse and unique architecture, - this is reflected in the range of properties available for purchase. There’s everything you could want, from the elegance of a Grade II listed Georgian stucco terraced houses, 1930’s mansion blocks to purpose-built flats. Bayswater is also home to brand new, high tech, high spec apartment blocks, built in glass and steel, with a more edgy, contemporary design.
Bayswater Buyers and Residents
Bayswater property is attractive to a wide range of buyers, - from investors, to young professionals and long-established families. New buyers in the area tend to be either professionals looking for their first city property or young families looking to lay down roots, and take advantage of the outstanding schools nearby.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Bayswater
- A wide choice of properties from elegant, period properties to chic, high tech flats.
- Excellent connections to Central London for easy access to the City, world class entertainment and shopping.
- A stone’s throw from the best parkland - Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens.
- An ideal investment area, with increasing numbers attracted to purchase property here.
- Enjoy the benefits of a cosmopolitan, diverse community.