Located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Belgravia is a smart, fashionable area in the heart of the city, known to be one of the wealthiest districts in the world.
Our Belgravia estate agents agree that you have the best of both worlds in this exclusive part of London. You’re a short distance from some of London's most popular attractions and entertainment venues, while enjoying a host of high quality local amenities, in a quiet, residential district.
When you think of Belgravia, Regency fronted properties come to mind. As Belgravia estate agents advise, these do not come on to the property market regularly and are priced accordingly. While their interiors can vary in quality, with a little love and attention they can be restored to their former glory, with stunning results. If a sense of antiquity and grandeur is not what you’re after, the Belgravia property market also offers a variety of slick, modern apartments and charming mews houses.
Belgravia Buyers and Residents
The rich and famous have always been attracted to Belgravia property and some of its most famous residents past and present include: Ian Fleming, Joan Collins, Lord Tennyson, Nigella Lawson, Sean Connery and many others.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Belgravia
- One of the most desirable postcode areas in England to live.
- A selection of outstanding schools to choose from.
- Impressive leisure facilities, including spas.
- Just a short distance from London's West End, offering theatres, cinemas and a varied night life, as well as exclusive shopping in the district of Knightsbridge.
- Excellent transport links.