Located a short distance from Central London’s bustling office complexes and well-connected through several modes of transport.
Church Street is seen by many as the ideal neighbourhood in which to purchase a quality property without having to pay an exorbitant sum of money.The abundant leisure opportunities and Royal Parks within walking distance are added attractions.
Church Street Property
The Church Street estate has 540 properties spread over 22 buildings ranging from studio flats to 4 or 5 bedroom apartments. The buildings vary in design; some of the buildings are high rise and have excellent views over London while others are more compact to create an open feel.
Church Street Buyers and Residents
Church Street Buyers and Residents include young families with its excellent choice of schools and access to local Parks as well as students (City of Westminster College is less than a 5 minute walk away.) The area also has an abundance of Middle Eastern shops and restaurants.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Church Street
- Centrally located for Work and Leisure opportunities
- Many local Parks including Hyde Park and Regents Park within walking
- Distance as well as Little Venice for tranquil walks around the canal.
- Near the stylish Maida Vale for a large choice of Restaurant and bars
- The independent shops and eateries and also Church Street market create a
- Sense of community.
- Excellent transport links into Central London