Ladbroke Grove has been referred to as Notting Hill’s rebellious, bohemian younger cousin. It’s a road in West London that runs between Notting Hill to the south and Kensal Green to the north.
However, its name refers to the surrounding area as well. Choosing a Ladbroke Grove property will give you a W10 or W11 postcode and puts you in a prime location for shopping and entertainment. Ladbroke Grove offers a healthy mix of social classes, ethnic background and age groups.
Ladbroke Grove Property
Ladbroke Grove Estate Agents are happy to say there is no shortage of spacious Victorian housing with leafy, private gardens and squares in the area, made famous by the film "Notting Hill". If you’re looking for properties ripe for conversion, you’ll have no problem finding them in Ladbroke Grove, unlike areas of Notting Hill. If, however, you’re looking for smaller dwellings, there are plenty of apartments to choose from, ranging from studio flats upwards. Smaller terraced housing and new builds are also a popular choice for starter homes.
Ladbroke Grove Buyers and Residents
Ladbroke Grove is one of the top locations for young professionals. It’s attractive to wealthy professionals, families and media types. Thanks to its trendy image, the area is also home to celebrities, including the likes of - Damon Albarn, Hugh Grant, Martine McCutcheon, Robbie Williams and Stella McCartney.
Pockets of more affordable Ladbroke Grove properties, good schools, access to plenty of green spaces, make the area suitable for young families and increases the diversity of its residents.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Ladbroke Grove
- Ladbroke Grove property offers a Central London location
- You are served by excellent transport links
- You are in close proximity to the shopping areas of Notting Hill Gate, Portobello Road and Queensway, as well as the Westway Shopping Centre at Shepherd's Bush
- There is no shortage of trendy bars and restaurants to choose from
- To escape the hustle and bustle of city life, Holland Park and Kensington Gardens are close by