This charming North West London neighbourhood, home to people from a mix of cultures and religions is popular for its vitality and diversity.
Transport links, excellent educational facilities for children of all ages and attractively priced apartments and terraced houses are just some of the reasons why Queen’s Park remains highly sought-after by discerning property buyers.
Queen's Park Property
Queens Park has hundreds of properties ranging from period style terraced properties to modern buildings with a sharp design.
Queen's Park Buyers and Residents
Queen’s Park is home to young professionals and young families due to its excellent transport links and access to Green areas. There are also lots of well rated schools in the area including Wilberforce Primary School and ARK Friendly primary school as well as secondary schools and nurseries.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Queen's Park
- Excellent choice of schools and Nurseries for young families.
- There is a great choice of establishment for sensibly priced eating and drinking.
- Be near the excellent Queens Park – a 30 acre green space with a play area
- Excellent transport links
- A short distance to the picturesque Little Venice.